Tune in TODAY for our first Facebook Live event at 1:00! You won't want to miss our New Hampshire State Director discussing the disastrous voting rollbacks in New Hampshire! Find it here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1299717226763051/
America Votes is the coordination hub of the progressive community. We lead collaborative efforts among a diverse coalition of over 400 state and national partner organizations to advance progressive policies, win elections, and protect every American’s right to vote. Our organization works nationally and in more than 20 states to provide a range of services to our partners, including strategic planning, advocacy and electoral campaign coordination, data tools and targeting services, and on-the-ground leadership in key states. For more information about America Votes, visit our website at www.americavotes.org.
America Votes is seeking a development & scheduling associate to help support national fundraising operations. The development & scheduling associate will work directly with the president and development department and specialize in travel and scheduling support, call time management, and contribution and pledge tracking, donor communications, and donor research. This position reports to the deputy development director.
- Maintain calendar and scheduling responsibilities for president, both day-to-day and long-term.
- Manage meeting and travel logistics, including accommodations and airfare as well as meeting confirmations, reservations, and background materials.
- Staff call time with the president and ensure all follow-up is performed accordingly.
- Assist in the stewardship of funders as well as management and tracking of contributions and pledges.
- Manage efforts to develop new funding targets via comprehensive donor research.
- Oversee creation and logistics of donor communications, including fundraising proposals, mailings, emails, conference calls, and reports.
- Support fundraising efforts and event management around the annual State Summit.
- At least one year of political or nonprofit fundraising work is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to manage several tasks/projects concurrently, including ongoing scheduling responsibilities, and prioritize work with efficiency and professionalism.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively, work well under pressure, be detail oriented and meet deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to work independently (and “manage up”) as well as a member of a team.
- Candidates must possess excellent organizational, time-management, and written communications skills.
- Candidates should have some familiarity fundraising management software like NGP VAN, EveryAction, and Microsoft Excel.
Salary is commensurate with experience in the $40,000 range. Benefits include health, dental, vision and 401K.
Please email a copy of your resume, a cover letter and three references to email@example.com. Include “Development & Scheduling Associate, YOUR NAME” in the subject line.
America Votes is committed to creating a dynamic, multi-cultural, diverse working environment. Candidates of color and diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
America Votes is an equal opportunity employer.
CA is making great strides with voter registration! 78% of its eligible voters are now registered: https://t.co/R07aWFHr9X